Welcome to More Then Blog!

The web is an amazing tool to share things! That's why this blog was created! To share stuff! But with less 'background noise' (if you know what I mean)

So feel free to find a post that interests you and START READING

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Osama and the Snowfall

--- So, that new movie Zero Dark Thirty plays on Friday, I myself am quite looking forward to it because its' about the killing of Osama Bin Ladan! That dude was the like a chameleon, no one could find him until the CIA caught wind of where he was staying... Turnes out it was run-down building (probably with no wifi), guess his roomates weren't that great because the army was still able get a clean shot and kill him (for all we know at least).  I wonder how he'd survive in jail? Picture Mr. Ladan trying to mastermind a jailbrake, "the infidels will pay for their wrongdoings, right after lunch!". 



--- Finally, remember that snowfall warning I mentioned yesterday for parts of Alberta? Turns out it never came where I live and instead there was a light flurry... What the hell Environment Canada? I'm not saying you screwed up but it would have been nice to sleep in a bit if the roads were icier then a hockey rink after a zamboni was finished with it!

Well, that's my rant for today, as long as it didn't bore you, please tell me what you thought of it! I like to get feedback!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment